Tag: swagbucks

Mar 21

My Points Introduces Point Perks

perks points, mypoints

MyPoints, one of the Get Paid To Click/Search/Shop/Etc. sites is introducing a new way to earn points, calling it Point Perks. It won’t be a big number, but hey, it’s free. MyPoints Perk Points Point Perks appears to work similar to Swagbucks’ swag codes. They’ll give you a code that you can enter on the …

Continue reading

Feb 22

Swagbucks Brings Back Swago

dollar shave club, swagbucks

Swagbucks has brought back one of its more popular contests, Swago. It’s like bingo, but with swag. Swagbucks Brings Back Swago For those of you who are fans of Swagbucks, make sure to check out their Swago contest. Here’s how it works. They give you a bingo board except, instead of numbers, each square has …

Continue reading

Feb 17

Swagbucks: Increased Travel Awards

I’m not normally a big fan of booking travel through third-party vendors. 95% of the time, it works out just fine. The problem is the other 5%. If you do use third-party agencies, though, Swagbucks has temporarily boosted some of its travel bonuses. Swagbucks And Travel Normally, merchants such as Expedia and Travelocity only give …

Continue reading

Jan 23

Kellogg’s Family Rewards (100 Points Plus Stuff), Swagbucks


I’ve always found Tuesday to be a somewhat depressing day. I’ve already suffered through Monday, so the weekend rest has worn off, but Friday is still far away. Kellogg’s Family Rewards Maybe I can cheer myself up with a whopping 100 points from Kellogg’s Family Rewards.  Enter code SNOWMANYPOINTS4U at the site and you’ll be a …

Continue reading

Jan 18

3,500 Swagbucks from Dollar Shave Club (+/- $20 Profit)

swagbucks, dollar shave club

I started subscribing to Dollar Shave Club through Swagbucks a few months ago. I have really grown to like the razors, and the price can’t be beat. I spend a quarter of what I used to on blades and the quality is good. And now, they’re offering 3,500 SB, worth $35, to sign up and …

Continue reading

Jan 05

Swagbucks And MyPoints Bonuses


Cheers. Here are a couple of bonuses to start off 2018 right. Swagbucks If you’re not signed up for Swagbucks, you really should be. It’s a search engine that randomly gives you points for searching. You never know where or when they will come. You can also earn points through surveys, offers, purchases and other …

Continue reading

Dec 16

$35 From Swagbucks And MyPoints For IMVU Sign-Up


I love offers that ask you to make a purchase, and then pay you more in rewards than they actually cost to sign up. I love those offers even more if they show up on multiple sites, as is the case with IMVU (which seems to be some sort of social networking platform). You can …

Continue reading