I write a lot about sites where you can earn easy, if not always copious, cash by taking surveys, clicking links, watching videos, etc. I will only use sites that are free and allow me to do interact with them while I’m doing something else. I’ve found Treasure Trooper to be one of the most comprehensive Get-Paid-To (GPT) site of all the ones I use. I’ve used it for several years and earned over $2,700 with it:
My lifetime earnings
The Treasure Trooper home screen
GPT sites are simple enough to use. Companies will pay you a small amount of money to take a survey, sign up for their emails,* etc. You’ll never have to pay for anything and, over time, small amounts of money can add up to large(r) amounts of money. And this site comes with a game aspect, as well. Get ready for your dragon!
Note: Treasure Trooper is a referral site. You certainly don’t need to be referred, but I may get something if you use my link. I appreciate it, thanks!
Earning The Cash
What I like most about this site is all the different ways that there are to earn. The best areas of Treasure Trooper include:
- Cash Offers that pay you cash to take a survey, fill out a marketing form, sign up for a newsletter or promotion, etc. They’re generally quick and easy.
- Other Surveys including a special cash surveys section as well as surveys identified as Study Storms and Survey Seekers.
- Cash Search and Cash Videos pay you for searching through their link or watching a certain number of short videos. They’re the smallest rewards but also the easiest.
- Arrowhead Dig Sites that have a whole range of different offers. Some of them pay several dollars.
- Other Goodies: There are several other ways to earn, but the ones above are my favorite.
Most of the offers pay in cash. Simple enough. Several, however, pay in “alternative currency,” such as arrowheads or platinum coins. Don’t worry, they’re as good as cash. Some merchants won’t allow GPT sites to give you cash outright, so the sites offer proprietary currency that can be converted into a cash-equivalent, such as a gift card.
You can breed your own dragons in the dragon lair
The biggest “hook” with the site may be the dragon game that you can play. If you don’t want to convert your alternative currencies to cash immediately, you can also use it to breed virtual dragons. There are several basic dragons that are worth $5 each and, as you breed them and get increasingly rare ones, the dollar values go up. The rarest is worth $100 (Note that you can only sell one of each kind of dragon for more than $5. Subsequent rare dragon sales are for $5 each.). You can sell one dragon every 30 days.
You can also use your dragons to fight others, explore different parts of the site or just do whatever dragons do. It’s a game, it’s fun and it can earn you a few bucks.
You can make some decent money on the site just from bonuses. Every month, there is a different contest or competition, which gives you a bonus based on your activity. There’s also a $100 treasure hunt that gives you $100 when you complete a certain number and type of offers, as well as a virtual slot machine where you can win cash, virtual currency or an undisclosed grand prize for winning certain items.
Finally, once you earn $500, you’ll receive “VIP” status, with added bonuses, extra contests and easy cashout procedures.
What Are The Negatives?
It’s a pretty easy site, but here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Don’t forget to clear cookies/cache between offers. That will help your approval rate. There still may be times when you complete an offer correctly and it doesn’t credit. I don’t know why, it just happens occasionally.
- While the survey payouts are pretty good, the cash back shopping payouts aren’t. Treasure Trooper tends to be at the low end of the payout scale in the cash back shopping section.
- It can take a while to learn your way around, particularly with the dragons. Most others on the site are pretty friendly, though, and there are some good user manuals in the forum.
And that’s it. You certainly won’t get rich through the site, but you’ll be able to pick up a few bucks here and there. It costs nothing to sign up and they’ll give you a whopping one dollar to do so, so you have nothing to lose.
*You’re best off using a secondary email so that you don’t tie up your primary email with a lot of spam.